We are looking to hire a highly motivated TPM/ Engineer who will be responsible for the Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering function of our REC cell plant supporting the strategic ambition to be the world’s leading solar cell producer.
- Reporting to the SMT Manager
- Oversee the SMT/TPM activities, drive for continuous improvement by implementing up-to-date methods, BKM to achieve the manufacturing goals set by the management.
- Lead and participate in TPM AM, PM, QM pillar teams to shift to achieve the long term goals of TPM.
- Implement line operational procedures, and ensure compliance with corporate requirements and procedures
- Implement efficient Manufacturing System with high productivity
- Maintain optimum utilization of equipment and resources and constantly review methods of WIP management and flow in the SMT.
- Ensure the processes are in control using SPC
- Involved in daily line sustaining troubleshooting on process and quality related issues.
- Manage all non-conformance material and scraps disposition as according to the process control procedures and quality related procedures.
- Participate actively in key project such as cost reduction, yield improvement, Cpk. improvement, new product / process development, new machine qualification, process optimization, throughput improvement and new material evaluation/qualification
- Drive the team of operators in the SMT to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality & service using Six-Sigma, Gemba, Kaizen or similar applicable methodology
- As an individual contributor, may be accountable for projects/programs as well as, developing methods and parameters, project methodology and/or project proposals.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division.
- To observe and abide to all Environmental Health and Safety related rules and procedures in compliance to the Environmental Health and Safety policy.
- Coaches, mentor and conduct training for targeted organizations on the manufacturing systems
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: