Manufacturing Engineer (Project Management)
Panduit Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jun-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Reporting to Principal Engineer
- Provide engineering support for the worldwide manufacture of new/existing products and processes including the implementation of cost reductions, productivity improvements, quality & safety improvements, ergonomic solutions, process specification, maintenance, and optimization.
- Design, specify, and procure various types of equipment, tooling, fixtures, gauges, etc.
- Provide related documentation for specifications, maintenance requirements, setup/ operating instructions, standard work forms, process recipes and training on systems/ equipment as required.
- Prepare documentation for new product releases such as quality and manufacturing documents, control drawings, assembly and testing instructions.
- Drive effective manufacturing solutions using LEAN principles.
- Research new methods of manufacturing in area of expertise to keep Panduit competitive with leading edge technology.
- Degree in Engineering, Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Hands-on experience in system transfer, asset renewal, localization program, new product introduction and depth understanding in manufacturing processes.
- Knowledgeable or experience with Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) will be an advantage.
- Possess strong leadership, good analytical, interpersonal and project management skill.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated team player.
Panduit Singapore Pte Ltd