Manufacturing Engineer (Pharma/ Healthcare MNC, Contract/ Perm)
- Lead a team of hourly employees to support the business.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed and that all personnel are properly trained.
- Drive daily scheduled attainment to meet all internal and external customer commitments with top quality, reliability and at the lowest cost.
- Work with Quality to ensure all quality standards are met; and to address and any deficiencies with appropriate corrective action.
- Interfaces with customers manufacturing and electrical engineering teams
- Develop, coordinate, lead, and execute daily production plans.
- Report daily production results, rework and downtime.
- Work with Engineering to identify root causes to solve quality issues.
- Report product defects ensuring these are resolved and report solutions are recorded appropriately.
- Collaborate with/provide information to Engineering on new product development regarding manufacturing methods, design requirements, tooling, processes and specification requirements to ensure future manufacturability quality.
- Maintain product knowledge as new products are released.
- Assist with development and implementation of processes, policies and procedures.
- Drive improvement in quality, service and safety.
- Accomplish goals while maintain high team morale, employment involvement, safety and teamwork.
- Min Diploma or Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years supervisory experience in a mass production environment (preferably in electronic consumer products / medical device industry)
- Experience in production planning and control, ERP and and shopfloor control system
- Excellent team player with good leadership qualities
- Good intercultural exposure with strong operational knowledge
- Ability to manage a workforce with diverse cultures
- Good oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Manufacturing Engineer- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd