Manufacturing Engineer (North/ Semiconductor)
- Ownership in production contributing Quality parts.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement on effective utilizations
- Focus on meeting required efficiency through manning ratio and reducing redundant activities.
- Continuous monitoring and feedback loop is necessary with support group
- Continuously monitor process requirements and changes to ensure no quality impact is created on products
- Ensure sufficient training certification and guidance are provided to the line staff
- Enforce discipline and adherence to processes and procedures (Quality & Quantity)
- Compliances to ESH is required
- Ensure housekeeping in areas is conformed to requirements
- Track and report line item performance
- Motivate and enhance team spirit within the operation group in order to have all members share the common goal
- Track, monitor and share all key indices relating to individual and cluster performance
- Plan headcount requirement based on manning ratio against loading plan
- Continuously communicate with people, understand their issue and create a conducive working environment
- Ensure all operator training and certification needs within shift are fulfilled
- Encourage and motivate people to participate in line improvement activities
- Initiate/lead/participate in improvement plans within operations that will have an impact in overall performance
- Diplomas or Degree in Engineering / Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Engineering Experiences in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in excel / Power point.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693