Manufacturing Engineer (Machining)
Location at Industrial area, Gul Drive
Working Days/Hours: Mondays – Fridays, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: $4000 - $5500 + $180 transport allowance
You are responsible to support the machine shop and subcontract vendors on complex machining methods. Design tooling, fixtures and machining sequence for complex features. Support sales teams by providing the best optimized solution. To lead acquisition and implementation of latest technology (machines) to improve capability and efficiency.
- Evaluation of complex machine drawings for manufacturing
- Good knowledge on CNC machining process
- Create manufacturing routings in ERP system
- Responsible to perform job closure in ERP system, evaluate variances between planned and actual, and provide actions to mitigate the variances
- Involved in daily MRB (Material Review Board) meeting and provide technical advise for nonconformance occurrence
- To source and develop new relevant and good machining vendors
- Continuously seek and work on cost savings and new customer development projects
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement projects
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related field with at least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to machining for oil & gas equipment is an added advantage
- Good understanding of ANSI, ASME Standards and API Products requirements
- Proficient in design and programming software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks & MasterCam etc.
Looking for a new work environment/career progression, you can send in your detailed resume in MS Word format to Lim Swee Kim at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Celecti Pte Ltd I EA Licence 16C8045 I (CEI Reg. No.: R1103707)
Celecti Pte. Ltd.