Duties include generating PCR and engineering drawing and exploring alternate solution to solve resource or production constrain. He is also responsible to plan, organize and manage assigned project activities. This requires direct interaction with customer, vendors and functional departments to monitor and ascertaining all jobs are progressing within schedule and meeting deadline.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Understand the full requirements of all manufacturing and improvement project. Follow up on the kick start, execution, monitoring and work closely with related personnel to resolve issues until the completion of the project.
- Support the procurement department to deal with external providers on all technical issues. Work closely with the Production Supervisor to resolve any production issue.
- Continuously explore for new manufacturing method or new external providers to support the production.Support Asst. Engineering Manager on the job costing.
- Generate engineering drawings and perform drafting.Generate PCR and manufacturing process plan.
- Perform technical review on sales order and work closely with the sales department or customer to clarify all technical specifications and job requirements on the sales order.
- Degree preferably in Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience in the metal machining or oil and gas industries.
- Fresh graduates with an aptitude for learning are welcome to apply.
- Compensation package commensurate with qualification, skill set and experience.
Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd