Manufacturing Engineer (BOM)
Location : Woodland
Working hours: Mon – Fri (830am – 515pm)
Salary : $4000 - $5000 (basic) +1 Mth AWS + Variable Bonus
Company Transport Pick-up at Woodlands, Sengkang and Tampines MRT.
US MNC dealing with high tech equipment for electronics industry
- Establish process for manufacturing and create work instruction for assembly in MES System.
- Evaluate manufacturing process and create process control plan, PFMEA and Risk assessment.
- Must comply to POR and CE! Compliance.
- Work with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality department to drive Continuous improvement on quality, efficiency and manufacturing cycle time.
- Initiate and support Design For Excellence and manufacturing process improvement / standardization.
- Engage with IE to optimize layout and product layout floor for new and existing plants
- Implement Lean line using DFT concept with relevant Jig and Fixture.
- Technical solve and support for trouble shooting issue, quality issue, first pass yield issue
- Participate in product transfer: Coordinate the team for training, understand the equipment, facility requirement, build and test requirements)
- Liaise and coordinate with Engineering and Material department on spec, BOM and material changes/issues
- Liaise and coordinate with Quality department on Supplier quality and Customer quality issue including RCCA, 8D preparation.
- Liaise and coordinate with Test Engineering department on testing development or testing issue
- Liaise with customer for all BOM / drawing / design issue by generating problem report / supplier problem sheet / Supplier request deviation with single page summary.
- Involve in MRB (Material Review Board) meeting, make justifiable disposition, analyst data and work with relevant departments / suppliers to reduce non-conformance.
- Minimum CAD knowledge to analyst 3D drawing from customer.
- Initiate Engineering change and waiver for any change required.
- Working in ERP System for engineering master control and change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Industrial Systems Engineering.
- Exposure to semiconductor industry preferred.
- Experience on setting up lean line will be very important
- Know and able to explore full BOM structure (more than 1,000 line) is needed.
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Possesses drive with “can-do” attitude
- Capable of developing positive work relationship, a favourable work environment within the team and other functional group
- Must able to perform and demonstrate good workmanship understanding according to industrial standard.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Able to perform any other task assigned by manager / supervisor.
- Comply to work ethics and integrity.
- Candidate with Six Sigma Knowledge is a plus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd