Manpower Policy and Planning, Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (Manpower Policy and Planning), Human Capital Development
You will be part of the human capital development manpower planning team working with multiple stakeholders to conceptualise, plan and analyse ICT and Media (ICM) manpower trends to develop manpower strategies to meet the needs of the sector. To be effective in this role, you should preferably have a good understanding of the ICM sector and be able to develop sound analysis and facilitates decisions.
· Monitor labour market developments and analyse employment data and trends
· Involve in managing, analysing quantitative and qualitative data from various sources that best reflects the infocomm media sector landscape, manpower needs and challenges to support in the development of manpower policy-making decisions
· Collaborate within IMDA and across public agencies to enable seamless execution of manpower strategies and initiatives
- Background in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering disciplines or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Able to work independently, within a team and across teams
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and be able to adapt to fast pace of work
- Good verbal and written communications skills, including good stakeholder management skills
- Have a keen interest and appreciation of the industry trends
- Candidate must be a Singaporean
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Info-communications Media Development Authority