Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394C
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To assist in the maintenance of mechanical or electrical installations and equipment within the compound
- Providing engineering support to the Production department.
- Diagnose & repair faulty equipment, perform preventive maintenance so as to minimize equipment breakdown.
- Carry out instrumentation calibration activities.
- In charge of maintenance & troubleshooting of entire facility duties
- Involved in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) activities.
- Minimum Nitec or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in electrical installation, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and electrical maintenance preferred.
- Experience in simple welding, piping work, and simple machining work.
- Computer literacy.
- Physically fit and able to work shifts.
- Positive, easy-going and a good team player.
Interesed applicant, pease send your resume stating your current, expected and reasons for leaving each company.
R1100394C / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd