Manager, Wholesale Operational Readiness / Trade Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Provide Project Testing & User Support to business and operation users (including 14 branches)
- Support Operations Units with effective implementation of Operational Readiness activities (Requirements Review, User Acceptance Test, User Training, and Operating Procedures)
- Participate in requirement analysis and provide feedback on proposed solution
- Participate in Functional Specs (FS) review to ensure functional requirements meet business and/ or operations requirements
- Assess operational impact and ensure operations requirements are included in the FS
- Engage business and operations users and prepare UAT scenarios
- Define UAT plan, including objectives, scenarios, E2E scope, efforts, entry and exit criteria
- Prepare UAT scripts, execute UAT and review test results
- Obtain UAT sign off when exit criteria are met, highlighting defects not fixed and manual workarounds
- Ensure training on new system/ enhancement is conducted to impacted operations users
- Facilitate update of operating procedures and other documentation
- Provide post-implementation support to operations users
- Prepare management reports
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Experience in Project Testing (UAT/SIT) is an advantage
- 2-5 years of Trade Finance experience preferred
- Technology savvy
- Strong organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and integrity
- Capable of basic decision making
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)