Manager (Training Operations)
Estate and Facilities
- Assists in the preparation of submissions and budget requirements for Other Operating Expenditure (OOE), Cyclical Maintenance Programme (CMP) and Development Projects and monitors the progress till completion.
- Liaises with relevant Agency departments, developers and consultants on works related to the improvement, upgrading, maintenance and certification of Agency’s estates and facilities.
- Conducts regular visual inspection of ongoing upgrading works and also during defect liability period, to identify remedial required and ensure all buildings are safe for occupation.
- Conducts regular inspection to ensure contractor comply with all the necessary but not limiting to, workplace safety and health regulation, etc.
- Coordinates ongoing estate upgrading/improvement works, cyclical maintenance and rectification work and to keep all stakeholders informed of the timeline and alternative solutions.
- Checks Bills of Quantities (BQs) against awarded rates and verify completed works.
- Updates as-built drawings and warranties of Agency buildings to ensure accurate records of completed building projects.
- Assist to account for all new assets purchased or constructed during the estate upgrading/improvement works and cyclical maintenance programme.
- Assists in the supervision of the appointed Facilities Management Company (FMC) on campus.
- Assists in coordinating with the FMC team on regular servicing and repair works, and necessary procurement of the Institute’s equipment, facilities and office systems.
- Assists in monitoring the standards of cleanliness of the Institute's premises, smooth functioning of its facilities and equipment, and proper upkeep of its buildings and facilities.
- Responds to emergencies involving the Institute, e.g. fire, security matters, etc.
- Manages procurement exercises including the drafting of tender/quotation documents, posting of Invitations to Tender/Quote, site show round, tender evaluations, submissions for approval, awards and administering of tender contracts.
- Sources for and recommend products and services required by the Institute.
- Issues Purchase Orders and Certify Invoices for procurement of goods and services.
Other ad-hoc duties not covered under main responsibilities and duties:
- Assist in Agency events and ad hoc projects.
- Weeknight/Weekend deployment for events at Agency and external venues.
- Contract duration: Immediate for 2 years
- Working location: South Buona Vista Drive
- Working hours: Office hours, may be required for weeknight/ weekend deployment for events at Agency and external venues
- Degree in facilities management or building-related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Desired 2 years’ working experience in relevant fields with supervisory responsibilities, minimum 1 year experience
- Good writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in project management, workplace safety & health and greenmark certification would be an added advantage
- Experience in government procurement guidelines and processes, ACE and GeBIZ would be an added advantage
- Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd