Manager, Systems, Operations & Administration (3-yr contract), SMU Academy
- Responsible and accountable for smooth operations and management of the Training Management System (CABS) and any internal systems supporting it.
- Support for the eventual integration of CABS with SSG’s TPGateway and the continual engagement to ensure the systems are integrated properly.
- Timely preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports internally and externally to the relevant funding agencies.
- Regular review of all SOPs to ensure internal processes are updated and aligned with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Attend to all logistics matters ranging from technical support, facilities management and security coordination.
- Support in the procurement process for products and services required by the business.
- Support the Registration team to ensure proper and complete online records of trainees on CABS.
- Work closely with Programme Managers to secure venues for classes and provide regular and timely updates to trainees on class schedules, venues and possible changes to the class dates.
- Pre-class preparation of all necessary materials (e.g. attendance list, trainers’ contracts, e-feedback, notes and guides, etc) prior to the start of the class and during class itself.
- Administration and consolidation of course evaluation.
- Ensure timely invoicing and payment of honorarium and claims.
- Ensure assessment results are sent out and returned promptly.
- Preparation of e-certificates after validating results received.
- Support logistics preparation and co-ordination for roadshows and other marketing events where necessary.
- Any other ad-hoc operational and administrative matters that may arise from time to time depending on the business demands.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in IT skills.
- Motivated, disciplined and organized individual who is able to work independently and a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University