Manager (Systems) will be a member of the product team to support the development and subsequent improvements for a new business IT system (iWORK). The new system serves to better support the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Tripartite Alliance Limited (TAL) entities in the management of employment disputes/claims and to improve employment practices. The objectives to be achieved with the new system are to:
- Facilitate holistic case management across MOM and TAL entities for better outcomes.
- Enhance customer experience and optimise resource utilisation through digitalisation and automation.
- Provide increased agility to respond to changes in business needs.
- Develop and support an infrastructure to meet the requirement for statistics and data.
- Assist the Product Owner and Product Manager to manage product scope, schedule, and prioritisation of resources within assigned development track.
- Provide joint secretariat support for the development track with business analyst.
- Work with business analyst in assisting business users to map out to-be work processes and requirements, and in ensuring that they meet business needs and are aligned to the overall system’s objectives.
- Monitor progress of the system development, including reviewing User Acceptance Tests (UAT) plan, coordinating and overseeing UATs to ensure smooth and timely implementation of the project.
- Work with Product Owner and Product Manager in the preparation and implementation of communication and training for both internal and external users.
- Oversee system maintenance to ensure operational readiness of the system through managing of incidents and review of proposed solutions to ensure they are sound and meet business objectives.
- Support Product Owners in system enhancements. This includes working closely with users on continual process improvements, mapping of requirements, close requirements gap and reviewing of Service Request (SR) specifications to ensure the requirements fulfil department’s needs.
- Project management through monitoring progress of SRs, including managing UATs to ensure that implementation is on track.
- Tertiary education in Information Technology or Computer Science (Computer Engineering or IT-related disciplines).
- At least 3 years working experience, preferably in IT project management.
- Experience in systems development and implementation.
- Familiarity with agile methodology and its application will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work independently.
- Possesses good organisational skills.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task.
- Highly driven, goal-oriented and able to operate under tight deadlines.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited