Manager, Strategy and Transformation Office
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Determine corporate plans and strategic priorities by facilitating strategy and decision making with Board, senior management, parent ministry and other key stakeholders;
- Track, analyse and report on corporate performance indicators to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the development and implementation of strategic OD, change management and transformation strategies, projects and plans in support of company's strategic directions and priorities.
- Drive employee engagement and communication strategies (including administration of pulse checks, employee engagement survey) to promote organization health and change management.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders at all levels to build and influence support for OD initiatives.
- Promote and support knowledge-sharing and collaborative culture through systems and processes.
- Seek and develop partnerships with external organisations of strategic interest and international equivalents.
- At least 4 years' relevant working experience related to strategic planning, or organisational development/ change management or organizational transformation
- High energy level, self-motivated and team oriented
- Willingness to experiment with new ideas
- Well versed with strategic planning frameworks & concepts and latest trends
- Familiar with organisational development/change management frameworks & concepts
- Ability to communicate and engage well with stakeholders, including company's external partners, and members of seniority who may/may not be part of the company senior leadership team
- Excellent problem solving and critical analytical thinking skills. Data analytical abilities will be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills. Facilitation ability will be advantageous
- Proficiency in data analytics applications (e.g. Tableau, Excel)
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552