Manager, Strategy and Planning (Data Management)
The incumbent will be part of the Strategy and Planning team with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).
- To plan, manage and implement activities in data processing, compilation and dissemination of statistics from multiple sources, provide data support to users of statistics, manage statistical databases. Some of the activities include:
- Extracting data from the central database using a data querying tool;
- Setting up and maintaining a central data repository (e.g. compiling a set of commonly used aggregate statistics on a periodic basis for easy retrieval);
- Supporting the provision of data to users for regular and ad hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparing monthly reports to update management on corporate performance;
- Undertaking activities to ensure the completeness and accuracy of data (e.g. conducting data audit and performing data cleaning);
- To analyse key corporate statistics to enable effective monitoring and identification of key issues arising at advisory and mediation, early detection of emerging issues, derive new insights and trends. Also responsible for the preparation of the annual statistics report, which aims to provide an overview of how different stakeholders play a role in raising employment standards in Singapore.
- To be part of a working committee to develop an IT system which supports both operational and information needs and facilitate informed business decisions.
- To perform secretariat duties for management meetings.
- A tertiary education in Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics or other subjects with substantial quantitative content.
- Proficient in statistical software or business intelligence tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS, Hyperion, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau). Experience in data management would be required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills to establish connections with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Corporate planning, strategy development or equivalent experience is an added advantage.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited