Manager, Strategic Planning and Analysis
The Strategy Planning & Analysis (SP&A) team at Marina Bay Sands is a highly visible centralized function that is highly aligned and deeply entrenched within departments throughout the company. The team is responsible for partnering with senior leaders in areas of strategic planning, analysis, development, marketing, operations, and cross-functional projects.
The manager of strategic planning and analysis will be part of a small, agile, fast-paced, and high-impact group that will support the needs of the team through research, analysis, project management, and executive presentations.
- Strategic Planning: Support the development of property and casino annual and long-term strategic planning. Develop tools to track and measure the performance of cross-functional strategic planning priorities
- Monthly and Quarterly Business Review: Partner with FP&A to consolidate insights from key operating metrics, industry data, sell-side research, and other market insights to support monthly and quarterly property and casino business analyses
- Assist senior management with preparation for the quarterly earnings conference call
- Development: Develop business cases, financial analysis, and executive presentations to support the development masterplan across Marina Bay Sands and its expansion. Assist the casino development team with project management as may be requested
- Casino Sales and Marketing: Assist the casino sales analysis team with deeper dives on customer performance trends, sales team productivity, CRM capabilities, and customer reinvestment programs
- Operational Analytics: Collaborate with gaming optimization, casino operations and marketing analytics to convert complex analytics into concise and actionable executive presentations
- Competitive Analysis: Serve as a primary research analyst to evaluate customer, competitor, and industry, and macro trends. Participate in the analysis of future potential market opportunities for Las Vegas Sands
- Special projects: Execute special projects as assigned by senior management
Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution majoring in business, finance, accounting, marketing, economics, or a related field is preferred.
- Prior experience as a business analyst or corporate analyst is preferred.
- Must have strong PC skills, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel/MS PowerPoint/ MS Word and intermediate level database skills. Understanding of SAS/SPPS (or similar) and Visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire or PowerBI is desirable.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and PowerPoint presentation skills; the ability to create clear and concise presentations for Executive Management is critical.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, busy, and result-oriented environment while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Must be competent as an independent contributor and have the ability to function well in project-based teams of diverse professionals and external consultants.
- Must maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with team members in a professional, respectful manner.
- Periodic travel may be required.
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd