Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for identification, development and implementation of country procurement strategies, category management activities and cost management initiatives across AIA Singapore entities.
Working closely with Group Sourcing to leverage on Group initiatives where applicable to bring value and synergy for AIA Singapore entities.
Sourcing Strategy Development & Implementation
- Identify and provide strategic focus in the development of category and sourcing plan that sets short, medium and long term goals and objectives of the function.
- Demonstrate ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans and initiatives across AIA Singapore to deliver target benefits and financial savings.
- Aim to optimize expenses through centralized sourcing support across Business units.
- Support and implement group wide sourcing strategies, working closely with Group Sourcing, whenever applicable to ensure synergy across AIA entities.
- Active engagement with businesses to obtain agreement for the strategy from key stakeholders so that implementation and compliance are optimal.
- Promote effective management of suppliers to sustain value throughout the lifecycle of the contract.
- Reviewing service areas of improvement and potential supplier rationalization where it make sense
Sourcing Activities Execution
- Responsible for sourcing execution including but not limited to internal requirement analysis, supply market analysis, sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding process, negotiation, recommendation and contract award.
- Identifies opportunities for operational efficiencies and cost savings through analysis of spend, supply markets.
- Define and manage key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality, including technical input to negotiations on strategically significant contracts
- Ensure all suppliers selection is based on a fair and transparent manner and is in compliance with local and group policies where applicable.
Sourcing System Implementation
- Responsible for end-to-end management of Procurement system (Preferably with knowledge in SAP Ariba system)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd