Manager, Service Management
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Service Management takes care of customer relations in Marina Bay Sands. You will play an important role in managing and building relationships with our guests. You will attend to customer feedback promptly and take actions to restore guest confidence. This involves working closely with various business units to establish the cause of customer concerns and address service gaps. In addition, you may participate in projects and initiatives to raise customer service standards.
- Attend and respond to all guests feedback received through these channels : face-to-face, telephone, email, hotel survey and social media
- Provide support to operational departments to attend to guest who meets with an incident and (or) accident as the customer contact point
- Represent Marina Bay Sands where a guest challenge requires it to be escalated to the Management Guest Responses
- Review and respond to surveys and feedback received via the guest feedback tracking system
- Liaise with appropriate departments for investigations
- Follow up with department head for corrective actions of guest feedback received
- Track follow-up and respond to guests in a timely manner
- Track return guest with past challenges and highlight to operations to avoid reoccurrence of challenge
- Track compensation offered
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director
• You should possess a good University Degree with at least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in customer service, hospitality/airline industry or equivalent
• Certification in hospitality / tourism / customer relationship management related courses
- You must be service oriented and have an out-going personality.
- Able to build strong partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- You are also required to possess emotional maturity and passion for customer service, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with 3 to 5 years’ working experience in customer service jobs or with work experience in the airline industry will have an advantage.
- You should have good verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, people relationship and be a strong team player.
- Able to speak both English and Japanese to communicate with Japanese-speaking guests