Manager, Senior UX Designer, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
We serve customers across the region where they will enjoy a fully digital experience which is intuitive, transparent and engaging – from the moment they apply, to opening an account, through to their everyday lifestyle needs. Every interaction will be designed to deepen the customer relationship through meaningful conversations and personalised engagement.
The business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners.
The focus for UOB’s Digital Bank is engagement and this guides the whole experience for our customers.Job Responsibilities
- Determine the best UX solutions based on customer feedback and business goals and helps to determine overall direction, identifying challenges and adapting as needed based on the context of the solution and customer.
- Lead discussions on strategies and concept generation with a long term view. Incorporates contributions from cross-functional partners.
- Influence product, design, and engineering squads through storytelling and analytics.
- Facilitate workshops and activities to promote and drive design thinking across the business unit.
- Complete UX skill set: workshop facilitation, identifying customer problem statements, problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wireframing, testing, synthesis, iteration, prototyping, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems and producing deliverables for development.
- Experience leading delivery, through feedback, design critique, presentation to program sponsors, planning and coordinating with partners where needed.
- Experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)