Manager / Senior Officer, Quantitative Analyst, Market Making, Group Global Markets
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients’ investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.
We seek talented and motivated individuals to join our trading team as a quantitative analyst on a permanent basis. The role involves either apply machine learning and artificial intelligence or statistical/econometrics techniques to help identify opportunities in trading, particular in foreign exchange markets.
- A university degree with good quantitative background
- Open to both fresh graduates and experienced candidates
- Broad knowledge in either machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques or economics and econometrics techniques.
- Good programming skills in MATLAB, C++, Python or similar or experience in statistical/econometric modeling is preferred
- Well organized, details oriented and good communication skills
- A strong interest in financial services in general and the trading business in particular
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)