Manager / Senior Officer, Credit Analyst, Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Conduct Credit Analysis on an existing portfolio of Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) companies
- Perform credit risk ratings of accounts, constant review and monitoring of accounts, make credit variations / exception recommendations and report preparation
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Corporate Credit Analysis, SME banking sales or relationship management experience
- Presentable, dynamic, dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated
- Strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with good grasp of financial analysis
- Ability to understand risk drivers of the SME market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Aspire to build a sales-oriented career
- Minimum a recognised degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)