Manager/Senior Officer (1-year contract), Technology Operations Governance & Assurance
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 21-Mar-2019
- Responsible for ID & resource provisioning across all OS platforms (Mainframe, AS400, Unix, Windows, Oracle & local servers).
- Work with other IT support (eg. Host Security, SIS, BTS) to resolve access related issues.
- Conduct periodic review of user access/profile to ensure access granted to users are appropriate according to function/role and approved access matrices.
- Review user access and parameter exception reports and investigates all exceptions thoroughly to ensure satisfactory resolution of any errors or prompt escalations to management for attention.
- Participate in new system projects, assess user access functionality and conduct UAT to ensure that the new system access and role design meets the Group IT Security Policy and established guiding principles
- Document user access control &/or train other Administrators on the systems tested prior to implementation.
- Graduate in technology or related fields.
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience in similar capacity in CSA or equivalent user administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Focus on customer services, and be prepared to engage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work flexible hours and provide support on weekends during system implementations/cutovers.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)