Manager / Senior Manager (SNYO)
Through the playing orchestral classical music, the SNYO’s mission is to nurture future generations of musicians and build a vibrant music community for Singapore.
The Manager is a key member of the SNYO team reporting to the Deputy Director and supervises two executives.
- Plan and manage season calendar for SNYO and SNYS including community engagement and member activities
- Lead in the operations of all SNYO activities including tours, auditions, rehearsals and concert production
- Initiate, coordinate and organise all outreach activities including masterclasses, workshops and school concerts
- Oversee marketing and publicity for all SNYO concerts and activities including management of social media platforms
- Oversee the Inventory and maintenance of all SNYO assets and equipment
- Manage operational matters relating to the SNYO Studios
- Handle correspondence with MOE, parents, school teachers and general public
- Assist in preparation of budget and funding reports
- Minimum degree holder with 5 years’ working experience preferably with a performing arts group
- Demonstrated experience in supervising staff
- Exceptional organizational skills, good initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Resilient and energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrated passion for working with youths
- Ability to work the occasional flexible hours
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong knowledge of classical music preferred
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating current and expected salaries.
This is a local position. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 04 May 2021.
Singapore Symphony Group