Manager / Senior Manager, SMU International Office
- Formulate strategies and action plans to engage and forge partnerships with leading higher education institutes for the purpose of student and faculty exchanges, academic programmes, research collaborations and other collaborative initiatives.
- Formulate strategies/action plans to raise SMU’s global profile and presences, including coordinating SMU’s activities and participation in international education forums and networks, working with SMU schools, institutes, centres, labs to promote and profile their programmes and research, e.g. through forums/dialogues and workshops, research attachments and exchanges
- Provide management with advice on SMU’s external engagement and international relations, as well as manage incoming visits by partners/higher education institutes and out-going visits by SMU management.
- Post-graduate qualifications or Bachelor Degree in international relations, international marketing or fields of study with a global-orientation
- At least 4 years of experience in international education or working on cross-cultural exchanges, and with diverse teams
- Proven high level skills in partnership building and project management – working with diverse teams and across cultures to achieve objectives, as well as in business development, analysis work and cultural appreciation of foreign countries/markets.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and keen appreciation of good documentation.
- Able to manage multiple and competing tasks and deadlines, to deliver high quality work
- Overall, high intelligence, emotional and cultural quotients
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and resilient
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University