Manager / Senior Manager (Organisation Change Management)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent Position
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Expand and grow the Organisation Change Management Practice in Singapore.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the client's Business Area Leads and users are supported throughout the project and all business impacts are understood.
- Analyse the client's business and conduct change impact assessments to ascertain where high and low level changes will be.
- Coordinate learning and development initiatives, training and support to ensure business readiness for the implementation to take place with minimal disruption to the client’s business.
- Understand client's organization and change management issues explain the factors involved and shape organizational solutions to deliver value to the client.
- Help re-align the organization, its people, and their actions with critical business imperatives and specific objectives.
- Drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement
- Min. Bachelor Degree or Master in Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Min. 6 to 10 years of OCM experience from top-tier consulting organisation(s) – through large-scale transformation program and systems implementation levels and possesses a strong personal network.
- Experienced in Organisational Change Management (OCM)
- Widely recognised as an OCM specialist; extensive hands-on experience in OCM engagement delivery experience and digital engagement experience is a major plus.
- Project Management skills with Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Independent and excellent team player – creative and adaptable in dynamic environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills across levels
* We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified *
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)