Manager / Senior Manager (Infocomm Policy)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- Permanent Position
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Nearest MRT: Pasir Panjang or Labrador Park station
Undertake deep analysis of policy and regulatory issues in the infocomm media sector.
- Obtain multiple perspectives from internal and external stakeholders in order to develop robust and sound policy recommendations
- Obtain a keen understanding of policy issues in Singapore's digital economy and the implications of these, which may cut across multiple sectors.
- Develop insights on these developments and propose well thought-through and robust recommendations
- Develop and present papers and proposals on infocomm and digital-economy-related policies
- Research and monitor the infocomm and digital economy environment in order to develop, recommend and implement short and long-term policies and regulatory frameworks
- Play an advisory role to other business units within the company, regarding existing policy positions and new areas of policy work in the infocomm and digital economy space
- Participate and contribute to international platforms to advance Singapore's position in the ICT arena
- Background in Economics or Engineering. Qualifications of Bachelor Degree in other disciplines may be considered.
- Prior experience in public policy will be an advantage
- Good understanding of technology developments in the digital economy, business and consumer concerns, social-economic environment in Singapore, international regulatory developments, legal development and public policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and able to develop top-notch presentation materials for stakeholders
- Resourceful, highly-motivated, proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind
- Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
- Able to work well in a team and be involved in cross-team projects
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)