Manager / Senior Manager, Human Resources
Tripartite Alliance Limited| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Review and implementation of HR policies, procedures and practices to support operations, recommend policy changes to meet changing circumstances;
- Ensure smooth running of HR operational activities and oversee HR projects including HR systems design and implementation;
- Responsible for effective vendor management to ensure smooth running of HR systems;
- Analyse manpower data and provide stakeholders actionable data for manpower related decisions;
- Support workforce planning and headcount budgeting process, through active engagement of stakeholders from the business units;
- Support OD initiatives to enhance employee engagement and strengthen corporate culture, built upon core values.
- A tertiary education in HR or any related discipline with at least 5 years of HR experience. Having knowledge of the public service’s HR policies and practices would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the policy and operations of key human resource functions, human resource philosophy and practices;
- Intellectual flexibility, strong analytical and numerical skills and power of judgment to generate innovative ideas and solutions that brings practical benefit;
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish connections with different internal and external stakeholders, and to possess the ability to persuade and influence these stakeholders to better meet the strategic objectives of TAL.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited