Manager/ Senior Manager, Grants Management (Healthcare/ Eldercare)
- Supervise a team of executives to monitor programme budget and expenditure.
- Work with programme leads to manage and budget for programme requirements
- Ensure accurate records of all disbursements, and manage change requests in funding rules and effect the necessary contract variations due to policy changes
- Analyze all processes, provide enhancements to all grant programs
- Perform research on grant issues and prepare monthly records
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders; prepare status reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the administration of audit and compliance work by fulfilling audit requests and collating documentation and responses.
- Facilitate the audit of the programme for the various stakeholders.
- Min Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
- Able to have a good understanding of the organization's overall business and its objectives; possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd