Manager/Senior Manager (Communications)
The hiring entity is an Institute of Higher Learning. The successful candidate will create & deliver content, help run publicity initiatives and manage media relations.
- Participate in strategizing the Institute’s external communications and strategy implementation.
- Create content, such as announcements, press releases, long/short-form writing, speeches and videos.
- Develop & execute content delivery plan through optimal mix of media channels and platforms (print, broadcasting, online/social media).
- Drive PR campaigns via creation and communication of compelling content.
- Ensure accuracy of all messages and consistency among them.
- Conduct media pitching, attend to media queries, and organize media briefings & events.
- Build & strengthen media relations, and perform media monitoring.
- Assess outcome of communication initiatives to identify areas of improvement for future activities and programs.
- Support crisis management and communications, including dealing with stakeholders that may include government ministries and agencies.
- Advise and coach other officials of the Institute (including departmental staff, faculty members) who serve as spokespersons.
- University degree, preferably with courses taken in communications, media studies or journalism.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in content creation/delivery for both traditional & digital platforms, including at least 2-4 years in a leadership role.
- Both in-house and agency/consultancy experience will be relevant, as is journalistic experience.
- Familiarity with event and project management will be helpful.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
We regret that we will be contacting short-listed candidates only.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd