Manager, Senior Engineer, DevOps, GBT
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for maintaining the centralised DevOps CI/CD Platform and Toolset with enterprise standard and rolling out DevOps pipeline across development units. The successful candidate will be a technically savvy, dynamic leader, excellent communicator, have demonstrable technical hands-on supporting CI/CD toolset coupled with excellent infrastructure knowledge and automation expertise.
- Supporting and maintaining the entire DevOps platform and toolset.
- Maintain the DevOps platform and toolset matching the enterprise standard.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders from requirements gathering until successful implementation DevOps pipeline on boarding.
- Work with the vendors to setup centralized DevOps solutions considering market best practice, Industry standard and ease of support.
- Work with the vendors to upgrade the DevOps tools farm and Integrating with tools.
- Configuring SSO, SSL, Load Balancer, Auto Scaling and DNS setup for the DevOps Toolset with naming convention.
- Lead analysis and resolution of root cause for Test Orchestration / Environment related issues
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills
- Stays current with industry trends and leads development of key DevOps, Runtime, and Operational innovation platforms.
- Deep technical background, with hands-on experience in supporting CI/CD toolset (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar Cube, Veracode, JIRA and Confluence).
- Prior working experience installing, configuring, integrating, upgrading and patching CI/CD toolset as a centralised solution..
- Sound knowledge on DevOps governance, Security standards and audit requirements.
- In depth knowledge of automation accomplished with advanced Python, Chef, Ruby and PowerShell
- Experience in virtualization, cloud infrastructure and related technologies
- A strong passion for infrastructure as code and associated automation and provisioning tools
- Strong leadership, motivator and experience with high performing teams
- Proven record of accomplishment of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Excellent communication skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)