Manager, School of Information Systems
- Complete administration of SIS Post Graduate Research (PGR) Programmes.
- Management of PGR students’ curriculum milestones towards graduation.
- Provide student course advisory.
- Attend to public enquires; processing of applications for review till admission/matriculation stage.
- Setting up of courses offered, facility bookings and processing of students’ enrolment (within / cross programme) in system.
- Start of term processing: course exemptions, processing of students' visa, course enrolment, etc.
- End of term processing: students’ progress review, grades release, graduation filing, capstone payment, etc.
- Coordination of internal and external scholarships.
- Management of tuition fees billing and stipends payment.
- Regular review of policies and guidelines with Associate Dean (Postgraduate Research).
- Manage financial aspects of the programme, e.g. budget and expenditure.
- Participate in marketing related activities.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences.
- Analytical skills; to apply the best possible solution based on various government guidelines and internal policies on requests or issues surfaced.
- Able to make sound judgements and decisions based on past experiences and knowledge.
- Lead and train junior administrator as the PGR programmes expands.
- Capable in identifying possible common student issues and work on setting up preventive measures before it occurs.
- Able to plan and facilitate the operations of the SIS PGR programme functions.
- Effective communication with students and supervisor for timely updates on students’ progress.
- Good attitude and aptitude.
- Capable in carrying out tasks independently.
- Efficient, impartial, conscientious and meticulous.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University