Manager (SAP ABAP Development)
You are required to deliver program enhancements as well as new solutions in projects using ABAP following accepted SDLC best practices. You will be working with a strong team of developers. You will need to demonstrate team work, cordial relationship within and across team is important. You are expected to ensure timely delivery of assigned work. You have to maintain high quality of deliverables and you are expected to work closely with functional team and end users in providing effective solutions. You will be required to work independently and drive the developments end to end.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with SAP ABAP
- Strong exposure to core ABAP skills including ALV reporting, Classical reporting, SAP Scripts, Forms and Data Dictionary.
- Experience in coding Object Oriented ABAP, implementing enhancements and BADIs.
- Experience in developing interfaces using BAPI, BDC, RFCs, Web Services and ODATA services.
- Experience in WebDynpro, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, SAP Netweaver Gateway development, Hana cloud platform will be advantage.
- Exposure to SAP S/4, HR ABAP will be an advantage.
- Strong technical and analytical skill sets
- Strong Communication skills, able to gather requirements and provide effective technical solutions.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and stay up to date on the latest trends
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd