Manager - Sales Planning
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jan-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Formulate and execute country Sales Planning excellence across processes and systems to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
- Implementation of global/regional sales business process standardization and IT enhancement to drive Sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Steer Budget planning process with performance monitoring and measurement.
- Responsible for the Sales Performance dashboard, KPI measurement and analysis.
- Accountable for Sales process optimization and documentation management.
- Handles Sales tools management, including CRM and digital solutions.
- Management of regional and local strategic initiatives.
- CRM data steward, ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Provide training and support to CRM users.
- Conduct market and customer research.
- Bachelor’s degree major in business informatics or related science.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in similar positions, preferably in Sales/Logistics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong data analytical skills.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Passion for processes, systems, and data mining.
- Digital savvy, results-oriented, and meticulous.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd