Manager, Sales Performance Management Operations, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Centralised Controller of all account transfers (in/out)
- To perform the following prior recommending for approval for transferring out from Business Banking (vice versa):-
- Perform and conduct timely assurance checks relating to suitability of the business accounts
- Collaborate with front office, other business segments function to ensure that robust in-process control to be carried out in accordance with the approved policy and procedure
- Advice and guide the front office of the procedures and the supporting documents required
- To follow up on the transferring status, supporting documents and necessarily approvals with the respective stakeholders
- Participate in discussion with local compliance and policy owners in shaping the process with respect to account transfer control.
- When required, liaise with internal compliance and other stakeholders for audit, compliance and assurance related matters.
- To ensure the system is up to date upon the completion of the transfer.
- To maintain an up to date trackers as needed.
Sales Campaign Management
- To track all sales campaigns and the results as per the campaigns requirement that have been agreed upon.
- To provide interim results of the sales campaigns to the respective stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Generate the final campaign results and compute the campaign payout
- Provide support for other areas of assurance and where required to support to Sales Performance Management.
- Bachelors of Degree in Business / Finance or a related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferable with Banking
- High attention to details and processes
- Consistence in follow up and excel knowledge.
- Able to work long hours
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)