Manager, Risk & Strategy (Public Healthcare)
- Collaborate and support the department to facilitate strategy formulation pertaining to environmental scanning of threats and opportunities within the organisation & the healthcare landscape in Singapore
- Conduct benchmarking studies to measure organisation's developmental progress
- Communicate the strategy development process across the organisation and lead ad hoc projects that will support and drive the organisation’s strategies.
- Provide secretariat support for key management meetings and retreats.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Management Science/ Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience Strong written, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion and communication skills to interact with staff from all levels
- Strong team orientation with good organisational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry would be advantageous
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Clarissa Kee Pei Wen (R1875501)
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd