Manager, Retail Leasing
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for leasing retail spaces and pop-up spaces at MBS and renewing current leases in accordance to MBS objective and guidelines
- Negotiate rental and lease terms & conditions based on MBS’s approved budget and lease
- Answer all leasing inquiries and manage leasing inquires database
- Update and maintain leasing master lease program and tracks all lease details and expiries
- Ensure all offer letters and leases prepared by contract manager are in line with MBS approved commercial terms structure
- Track all offer letters and leases are signed and returned, together with payments made.
- Work with project team and track tenants’ fit out works and opening dates
- Manage tenant’s relationship with on-going discussions with regards to tenant’s performance and business direction
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Real Estate Management
- Minimum 6 years of experience in leasing role of a major retail centre or retail agency or retail group
- Have a track-record in securing tenant agreements with retailers and retail groups.
- High level of organizational and negotiation skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently