Manager - Resilience & Cybersecurity Policy and Planning
• Develop, formulate and review regulatory policies and frameworks pertaining to resilience and cybersecurity of telecommunication and broadcast networks and services.
• Perform analysis of resilience and cybersecurity policy and regulatory issues, and develop robust recommendations.
• Engage the relevant industry and other stakeholders on the effectiveness of policies, regulatory frameworks and initiatives designed to strengthen the resilience and cybersecurity posture of telecommunication and broadcast networks and services
• Ensure the relevance of resilience and cybersecurity policies and frameworks to facilitate adoption of new technologies, and that they are forward looking to address potential issues introduced by such technologies and threat landscapes.
• Background in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or other disciplines.
• Good understanding of telecommunication or broadcast networks and associated technologies. Knowledge in resilience and cybersecurity will be an advantage.
• Preferably with at least 3-4 years' experience in info-communication and media field or public policy making. Candidates with more relevant years of experience may be considered for a senior position. Candidates with no experience may also apply.
• Excellent analytical, writing, communication and presentation skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)