Manager, Recruitment and Admissions (3-year contract; 2 vacancies), LKCSB
- Outreach & Events
- Represent and promote LKCSB postgraduate programmes through outreach events in Singapore and overseas. This includes participation and presentations in local and overseas events, such as information sessions, QS fairs, coffee sessions, visiting school talks, and others.
- Responsible for on-target recruitment of quality students for 11 LKCSB postgraduate programmes. Advising prospects and candidates from various sources and to answer enquiries from walk-ins, calls, emails.
- Work with respective marketing managers and ensure the effective marketing of LKCSB postgraduate programmes in both local and overseas markets. This includes the strategising, planning, implementation, and execution of all marketing and promotion related tasks and activities through both traditional and digital media.
- Manage admissions process for postgraduate programmes smoothly and efficiently, including monitoring Admin Ops officers to ensure that the admin process for respective programmes is well adhered to. Manage prospects' admissions experience from application to interview to matriculation.
- IT Systems
- Ensure that our IT systems (eDMS, CRM, website, social media etc.) supports our marketing efforts effectively. Work with internal/external stakeholders to increase efficiency as well as efficacy.
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience marketing education products, wholesale and retail, preferably in an Institute of Higher Learning
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to converse confidently with candidates from different cultural and professional backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good event management skills
- Understanding of postgraduate programmes or education environment is a plus
- Self-starter with initiative, and a good problem-solver
- Ability to review marketing platforms and their effectiveness
- Ability to present confidently in front of a sizeable crowd
- Knowledge of Asian markets and their postgraduate study needs will be beneficial
- Strong team player
- Willing to travel
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University