Manager, Recruitment & Admissions (2-year contract), LKCSB
- This position is for Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB).
- Outreach & Events
- Represent and promote LKCSB Postgraduate and Professional Doctorate Programmes through outreach events in Singapore and overseas.
- Participate and present in physical and virtual events both local and overseas, such as information sessions, QS fairs, coffee sessions, visiting school talks and others.
- Responsible for on-target recruitment of quality students for LKCSB Postgraduate and Professional Doctorate Programmes.
- Advising prospects and candidates from various sources and to answer enquiries from walk-ins, calls, emails.
- Manage admissions process for LKCSB Postgraduate and Professional Doctorate Programmes smoothly and efficiently, including overseeing end-to-end processes to ensure that the admin process for respective programmes is well adhered to.
- Manage prospects’ admissions experience from application to interview to matriculation.
- Work with respective Corporate Marketing managers and ensure the effective marketing and representation of LKCSB Postgraduate and Professional Doctorate Programmes in both local and overseas markets.
- This includes the strategising, planning, implementation, and execution of all marketing and promotion related tasks and activities through both traditional and digital media.
- IT Systems
- Ensure IT systems (eDMS, CRM, website, social media etc.) are supporting our recruitment efforts effectively.
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to increase efficiency as well as efficacy.
- Data analysis required.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience marketing education products, wholesale and retail, preferably in an Institute of Higher Learning.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to converse confidently with candidates from different cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good event management skills.
- Understanding of postgraduate programmes or education environment a plus.
- Self-starter with initiative, good problem-solver, data analysis skills a plus.
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and video conferencing tools (WebEx, Bluejeans, Zoom, MS Teams).
- Review marketing platforms and their effectiveness.
- Present confidently in front of a sizeable crowd.
- Knowledge of Asian markets and their postgraduate study needs will be beneficial.
- Strong team player.
- Willing to travel (when travel is possible).
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University