Manager, Quality System
Industry: US MNC - Manufacturing
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Working hours: 8am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary Range: Up to $9,000
This is a Permanent Position.
Primary Job Purpose:
- Establish a warranty team in AP including Singapore and China. Work with plant quality managers and DQE managers establish a warranty system & organization in the region. Work closely with the global warranty team.
- Develop initiatives for the warranty cost reduction in the region.
- Execute the EDEC initiative working with the team. Develop a closed loop system to monitor and drive EDEC. Involve the software quality team ( SWQE/SQA) into the EDEC process for systemic improvement. Work with the various design teams to drive fast response on customer issues.
- Responsible for the Quality system implementation in AP including various sites and design centers. Work with the Quality systems people in the plant and design centers. Identify the required quality training to enhance the quality system compliance at the NPI stage. This includes the trainings for the design teams to improve their quality understanding and change process understanding.
- Drive the effective BIQ process in the region for all the new programs. Develop an internal audit schedule in the region to audit the plants and improve the compliance culture. Enhance the BIQ process in AP. ( BIQ 1, 2 3 & 4)
- Train the various teams on the quality system knowledge. Teach the quality procedures and processes. Be an expert on the quality procedures and systems in the region.
- Responsible for quality certification of various sites. This includes the IATF/BIQS/Ford Q1/ PSA BIQ etc.
- Drive Quality OS in the region. Work closely with the global quality team in developing and implementing the Quality operating system.
- Be active member of QTTs and represent the region. This will include QTTs for warranty, DQE etc.
- Drive safety culture and functional safety. Be a SWAT representative for the region.
- Layout the flow 2,3,4&5 procedures and see how to make it work as leading indicators in the region.
- Work with the SQE teams to audit new suppliers and problematic suppliers as and when needed
- Quality system people in the region.
- DQE managers in the region.
- Plant Quality managers.
- Global Quality teams/ QTTs/ New program teams.
- Degree in Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Engineering/Physics/Material Science
- Experience in a semiconductor or automotive electronics manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience in application of quality engineering tools, Six sigma, quality system implementation (TS 16949/QS 9000/ ISO 9000),reliability or failure analysis will be an added advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6671 9887 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
People Profilers Pte Ltd