Manager, Proposition Marketing
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Develop and drive innovative integrated marketing strategies and campaigns leveraging on consumer/ market insights to increase awareness and drive customer acquisition.
- Develop, launch and optimise ROI-driven advertising campaigns across the digital landscape including paid search, paid social, display, mobile and other online marketing channels
- Develop creative concept and marketing communication materials for marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Drive and ensure timely and quality production of creative and implementation of media plans, collaterals and marketing activation
- Ensure all marketing materials are compliant and applicable with regulatory requirements
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross functional implementation, campaign analysis, tracking and reporting as necessary
- Stay on top of industry and market trends to generate new ideas for campaign concepts and ensure effectiveness of customer propositions strategy
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders including vendors, creative and media agencies for all aspects of campaigns
- To help meet AIA Singapore's business target through the marketing and communications support
- To help grow consideration for AIA brand as a company that is in the business of protection and long-term savings
- Responsible for planning and managing of marketing spend and calendar of activities
- Perform other responsibilities periodically assigned by supervisor
- At least 6 years’ experience in Marketing Communication or marketing of Financial products
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated campaigns across digital and offline media
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and effectively in a fast pace environment
- Self-motivated, good team player and takes initiative with excellent project management skill and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- University Degree preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Business Administration
- Fluent in English and Mandarin and ability to read and write in excellent English and Chinese
- Good understanding of the insurance or financial products
- Good computer skills such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Aptitude for aesthetics and content writing a plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd