Manager ( Privacy / PDPA / GDPR / Trade Compliance / Logistics)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 15C7752|EA Personal Registration No: R1873833
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- One of the leading providers of Road and multimodal transportation in the world.
- $4500 - $6500
- Location: Changi South
- 5 Days Office Hours
- Responsible for supporting the company’s Personal Data Protection Management Programme in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Manage risks associated with collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal data.
- Monitoring, conducting data protection audits, analyzing audit findings to ensure company compliance to the PDPA
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to identify, assess and address business risks
- Manage and report all suspected and / or confirmed data breaches
- Assist in the conduct of investigations relating to data protection breaches
- Ensure proper closure of investigations and complaints
- Maintain logs of queries, complaints and disputes relating to the organisation’s collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data.
- Ensure a balanced approach in resolving data protection and data innovation issues.
- Advise on data innovation projects in the organization
- Min Degree from a recognized institution
- Min 4 years of experience in data privacy
- Knowledge in PDPA and GDPR
- CIPP Certifications with understanding in supply chain industry is an advantage
- Singaporeans Only
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1873833 | Kaylene Chee Hui Ying
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd