Manager, Premier Academy
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!This is a role for an experienced trainer. The objectives are to provide the tied distribution representatives the necessary skills and knowledge to build their competencies and enable them to excel in their career.
1. Implement tied distribution strategy by designing and delivering training solutions in support of tied distribution to drive the following key result areas:
- Value of New Business
- Number of Active & MDRT Agents
- Professionalism of Agents
2. Build and strengthen rapport with tied distribution through routine and regular engagements, communicating Premier Academy standards and expectation; resolving training and development concerns.
3. Support Partnership Distribution with product / soft skills training to their partners.
4. Ensure the quality of the curriculum design and program roll out.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of training events through feedback, discussion and agency visits, as well as analysis of business outcomes, pre and post training events.
6. Provide regular reports regarding training activities and outcomes.
7. Communicate and promote central, location and digital training programs and events so that attendance is optimized.
8. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending professional development workshops; reviewing training-related publications; establishing networks; benchmarking best practices; participating in professional societies.
9. Contribute to team’s effort by exploring Training and Development opportunities to add value to AIA, helping others accomplish related job results as & when needed.
At least 3 years of training experience in providing multiple types of learning experiences, including but not limited to:
- Facilitating delivery to large and small groups
- Keen interest in facilitation and use of technology in the classroom
- Degree or equivalent with experience in business, marketing, or management
- Knowledge of training methodology
- Enthusiastic and creative team player
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd