Manager, Policy & Planning
You will lead, plan and work with relevant parties to formulate HR policies which are clear, relevant and up-to-date. You will support the development and implementation of manpower related work plans to meet the strategic objectives of SingHealth and promote employee engagement and job satisfaction. You will also partner SingHealth HQ departments and institution HR departments to look into staff complaints as part of efforts to maintain positive employee relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a post-graduate qualification in Human Resource or Employee Relations
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships across the organisation
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd