Manager, Planning (Security)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Maintain professional skills by staying abreast of current developments and participating in developmental programs available within and outside the company.
- Deputize Executive Director, Security Planning & Crisis Management, when required.
- To supervise and train Team Member(s) under his/her charge in specific roles and responsibilities.
- Conduct performance appraisal reviews for the Team Member(s) under his/her charge.
- Work in partnership with the MBS departments to ensure that Business Continuity.
- Assist to supervise the development, administration and coordination of overall Crisis Management and Business Continuity efforts for Marina Bay Sands and Security Service Department.
- Administer and update the MBS Crisis Management and Business Continuity Dashboard on Sharepoint.
- Liaise with vendor on implementation of Crisis Manager program at Marina Bay Sands.
- Collect, analyse and disseminate accurate and timely security research information and trends.
- Assist to review and draft Emergency Response Plans, Business Continuity Plans, operating procedures, briefing materials and reports.
- Assist to conduct and coordinate training, drills/ exercises (TTX/GDX) with MBS Departments and external stakeholders i.e., Police, SCDF, LTA etc.
- Assist in Crisis Management Business Continuity Working Group (CMBC WG) secretariat duties.
- Perform all other tasks in the IR as directed by Vice President, Security Service Department.
- Minimum ‘A’ levels or Diploma. Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Business Continuity Certified Professional certification preferred.
- Some data analysis or research experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and good organisational ability.
- Resourceful and a team player with good interpersonal, excellent written and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.