Manager, Ops Support Procurement- GOV/HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and administer the Operation Support Group (OSG) procurement activities
- Support the procurement of major OSG support services including but not limited to Facilities Management, Housekeeping and Portering.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Co-ordinate with stake holders including User Departments, Material Management Department (MMD) and Development Secretariat (DevSec) to identify the FFE procurement and delivery requirements.
- Work closely with MMD to develop robust procurement plans including contingency plans for OSG T3/T4 items.
- Co-ordinate and lead in related procurement activities.
- Work with OSG team to support the procurement of major support services and ensure timelines are met .
- Any other task or duties as assigned.
- Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in managerial capacity overseeing operations and administrative functions especially in procurement function in organization, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively across different groups
- Good organization skills and able to forward plan on resources, budget and time to achieve objectives.
- Has good leadership and organizational skills to motivate and lead people
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd