Manager, Operations Control - Custody Operations
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
1) Ensure all aspect of reconciliations (Nostro, Securities and General Ledger Accounts) and failed trades monitoring are carried out in a timely manner, escalating all aging and high value items for timely resolutions.
2) Worked in partnership with processing teams and internal risk units to ensure internal controls are in accordance with regulatory and policies.
3) Adhere to established procedures for compliance and efficiency, proactively identifying issues or concerns relating to potential gaps in existing processes or procedures.
4) Prepare Weekly and Monthly MIS report.
5) Support the Division's projects and carry out any other administrative assignments assigned by management
1) Prior reconciliation and operations risk management experience
2) Meticulous and detail oriented with high standards of accuracy
3) Proficient in basic software (MS Excel - Macros & Visual Basic, Word, Powerpoint)
4) Motivated, self starter with positive attitude who can work independently
5) Strong analytical, time-management and multi-tasking skills
6) Team player
7) Effective oral and written communication skills
8) Low Risk Appetite
9) Knowledge of financial products and general banking operations in Settlements and Corporate Actions would be a plusBe a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)