Manager (Numbering Assignment) - Telecom Regulatory Operation
The Singapore Network Information’s Centre (SGNIC) Pte Ltd is a subsidiary owned by IMDA that is committed to providing Internet registry and information services in an efficient, effective and reliable manner to enhance the security, stability and resiliency of the Internet Domain Name System (DNS) infrastructure in Singapore and to foster the integrity and growth of .SG domain names.
The successful applicant will be hired under SGNIC to join the Telecom Regulatory Operation team.
- Review numbers applications and seek appropriate approval for assignment
- Manage and maintain the Numbers Online Registration System (NORS) to ensure availability and smooth operation of NORS
- Assist in formulating number policy and regulations, with consideration of technology advancement
- Assist in planning, arranging and conducting number auction
- Background in Engineering (Electronics or Communications)
- Good knowledge of operation of fixed and mobile telecommunication systems and switching networks
- Knowledge of global technology development and best practices of other countries relating to numbering and spectrum resource
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind
- Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Info-communications Media Development Authority