Manager, MSB, PEE (Assembly Equipment Engineering)
Req. ID: 120328Job Description As an Assembly Equipment Engineering Manager at MSB, you will be responsible for leading and managing the activities and operation of an Equipment Engineering section, working together with other functional groups locally and/or globally to accomplish organizational and business objectives by ensuring the production equipment is in control and quality/reliability of product meets expectation; sustaining and improving the key performance indices of the equipment through continuous improvement activities / projects; reducing cost through continuous cost reduction effort; ensuring effective and efficient risk management strategy; defining, developing and maintaining equipment capabilities, strategy and roadmap; developing new capabilities ahead of needs.
Responsibilities and Tasks Ensure the production equipment is in control and yield/quality/reliability of product meets expectation
- Implement Preventive / Predictive maintenance program
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and set goals and drive team to meet expectation
- Provide necessary production support
- Establish team(s) to work on continuous improvement
- Establish indirect spare inventory system for key equipments
- Establish team(s) to work on Continuous Improvement projects
- Implement Productivity Improvement programs
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs
- Monitor spare cost and drive down liabiliites of spare inventories
- Work with Purchasing to identify critical suppliers and develop 2nd sourcing strategy
- Maintain a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints
- Develop a strategy to develop new capabilities or to overcome the identified process constraints
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new material / capabilities
- Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise
- Be constantly on the lookout for new equipment suppliers / new technology and capability
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new capability
- Work with Pkg Development team to establish production capabilities for new products
- Semiconductor Business
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Thinking Skills
- Management Execution
- Coaching and Development
- Tech/ Prof. Knowledge
- Result Driven
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-IT1 ||
Job Segment: Assembly, Semiconductor, Engineer, Risk Management, Manager, Manufacturing, Science, Engineering, Finance, Management
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.