Manager, MSB MFG Line Management
Req. ID: 119628
As a Line Management Manufacturing Manager at MSB, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the Dispatch and Scheduling system in production floor across Assembly, Test and Module areas. You will also be responsible to provide manufacturing support for any new systems implementation.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Drive cycle time reduction program and managing cycle time KPI
- Dispatch and Scheduling Support
- New manufacturing line systems deployment and implementations
- Improve quality, output and reduce cycle time through Big Data and build business process
- Support implementation of Dispatch and Scheduling and other improvements to the system.
- Work with Site OI team to run simulations studies and propose changes to the logic to improve production output and reduce cycle time
- Engage Team Members: Staffing reports, TRAIN training profile reports, Performance feedback, Evaluations and goals.
- Identify and selecting individuals through the interview process for Line Management engineer positions
- Ensure a Safe Work Environment and cultivate safety awareness
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-IT1 ||
Job Segment: Manager, Sales Consultant, Compliance, Management, Sales, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.